Thursday, August 19, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane!!!

Hey All!
So this is a bit new to me, but I figured it would be the best way to keep everyone in the loop of how my year is going.  It will also help me remember all the great and exciting things I will have done. 

I leave on Sunday for a year in Hungary.  I will be living in Szeged which is south of Budapest teaching english to children.  I will be living with my friend Chelsea and another friend of mine Lexy will also be in Hungary but closer to Budapest.

Safe to say I am a smidge nervous but totally excited!
Well thats it for now, next time I write will be from Hungary!!

<3 xoxo
Brenna

5 comments:

  1. This is your time......ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF THIS BIG ADVENTURE.
    Da DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess your on your way - Denver to Frankfurt now...............Talk/IM wit U's soon.
    Da's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Brenna. PS can we change the color scheme or something, this hurts my eyes....just saying :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so brave to go into a cave. - OY

    ReplyDelete